Joemoto

Aug 30, 2001
Just wondering if anyone has any seat time on a crf250x kfx250 to compare to the kdx200 I currently have a 2000 kdx 200 with fmf pipe reeds xr400 springs I have been on this bike for 3 years I am thinking of getting some suspension work done or maybe a new bike thanks for any input

Roland C

~SPONSOR~
Nov 20, 2002
I was out riding this last Saturday and came across a couple of guys with brand new CRF250X's. I talked to one of them for quite a while. He has owned pre-'95 KDX's and XR400R's. He said the CRF250X has the power of the XR400R (seems like that might be a little bit of a stretch?). Nice broad power band. It's a little heavier, but he said he doesn't really notice it because it handles well with good suspension. One nice thing I noticed about it was how quite it was. Seemed like a really nice bike, but I'm not about to part with my KDX. One thing the guy said is that you would never beat the KDX for bang-for-your-buck. :thumb:

Zerotact

~SPONSOR~
Dec 10, 2002
I feel that having the suspension done on your bike will yield a better result than just buying a new bike.... If you buy the new bike, that suspension will need tweaked to suit your needs..... why not tweak what you have... Unless you just have to have a little thumper...

Top Bottom