Jeremy_E

Mar 28, 2005
Hey everyone, my girlfriend is thinking about moving up from her kx100 to a 125. We were considering either the YZ or CR. I can get a really good deal on an 04 CR, and a pretty good deal on an 05YZ, but there is about $800.00 difference. Also the CR shows to be 2" shorter which would be very good for her. I'm concerned about the power of the CR though, how hard would it be to get the CR motor up to the YZ's. Can you get it there with some minor porting and maybe a pipe/V-Force or something? I would really appriciate some opinions.

Thanks guys,
Jeremy

bully_23

Apr 22, 2005
you probably could make it as good as the yz but it would still cost you extraand if it costs up 2 $800 ( im no expert) it wuldnt b worth it. I havnt ridden n e of those bikes but my advice would b 2 go with the 05 yz its supposed 2 be an awesome machine you wouldnt need to do anything to the motor and you could get it lowered if height is a big issue

n_w t_ b_kes

May 31, 2005
I have found there is very little differences in the seat hight of full size mx bikes. I say go for the yz. If she can fit on the cr, she can fit on the yz. You could let her go and sit on the two and see which she feels most comftorable on.

Top Bottom