SouthernDirt

Apr 12, 2007
I've only been riding a few months, but the CRF150F I have already feels small. I've ridden my husband's YZ250F and it is a blast, but it is more bike than I want all the time. After looking around I have found an '06 CRF250X that looks brand new...we pick it up tomorrow!

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Sweet! Congrats on the new ride!

progirlz

Sep 8, 2006
That's what I ride. I love that bike. If the bike is still in stock condition there are a lot of low cost mod's you can do to make it start better, run better and make it easier to ride. Let me know and Congratulations!

C

CaNaDiAn,Eh?

Congratulations that is awesome. If I were getting a new bike I would be strongly considering one of those. Post and let us know what you think of it.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Congrats! Let us know how it works out for you!

SouthernDirt

Apr 12, 2007
Love the new bike! Got about an hour of ride time today and it is just what I was looking for...more power and better suspension. I was taking it easy, but got a little eager with the trottle one time. We have a few small hills we built and I hit one of them just right...my front wheel had about 3' of air under it! That's probably nothing for most of ya'll, but it's pretty big for me!

The bike is all stock...for now. As I get more experience I'm sure the mods will come along:<)

SouthernDirt

Apr 12, 2007
Spent about 5 hours on it Sunday...really happy I bought it...really like the suspension! I must have picked up some trash in the main fuel line though. It doesn't want to ideal well and keeps dying. Switched over to the reserve and everything is fine.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom