New Bike!

KD 428

Jul 10, 2008
Finally got myself another two wheeler, after being on quads so long... Its a 2005 Honda CRF450R that is pretty much stock. I traded my 05 TRX450R quad for it straight up. Ive had it for a few months and love it!

Tell me what ya think

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
How is the black plastic holding up? I did a 95 YZ with black plastic and it looked great....for about 5 minutes. All of the scratches showed up more than on other colored plastic.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
High Lord Gomer said:
How is the black plastic holding up? I did a 95 YZ with black plastic and it looked great....for about 5 minutes. All of the scratches showed up more than on other colored plastic.
Just like black rims.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
High Lord Gomer said:
Take some 000 steel wool to the plastic and make it matte finish for that stealth look :)

KD 428

Jul 10, 2008
Thanks everyone. No its not for sale. I race it in XC races around florida like FTR and SSQSA. The black plastics are alright, Im going to get graphics soon.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…