new board format???

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
Hey Okie:

have all the avatars been fixed yet? mine seems to be still broke, not a big deal, and not nagging, its just that it did take me years of a$$ kissing to get that so it would be a shame if it got lost in the move :joke:

also, what are them 6 little squares all about??? i think i have 3 boxes lit.

thanks!

Crispy

Boss's Lil' Sis
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2001
Dont feel left out.. mine isnt what it used to be either!!!

Crispy

Boss's Lil' Sis
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2001
:yeehaw: Oh wait!!! Never mind... the Gradn BooBah fixed mine... Thank you big brother!

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
sorry Okie, i never thought to make a copy. no big deal if you cant find it though.

B

biglou

Isn't there a way to "go back in time" on the internet and view things from days gone by? Could the missing avatars be snagged from that? Seems like I remember seeing threads with links to DRN from way back...

B

biglou

Never mind. Just found it. Couldn't find an archived page with the avatar. Just archived main pages.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
I know that in the past I have saved threads (1 page at a time) to my hard drive....I'll look to see what I might have on the home computer. Unfortunately I just wiped out my old laptop where i think most of it was. I'd be money someone out there has the avatars and doesn't realize it.

Maybe if we had a list of missing avatars the people who have saved pages could browse around their machines for them.

Last edited:

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Look in the cache folder(s) on your hard drive that the brower uses. I'd bet someone has it stored there.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
I thought of that too Smit but most everyone has been clearing cookies, deleting temp files etc...worth a shot still.

I'm betting money a lot of folks have saved threads.

It looks like the custom avatars have names like "avatar16119_3.gif". Maybe folks can just search their hard drives for (avatar*.gif)

WOOHOO Kiwi just found Bruce's and Randy's... Chatters are on the job!

Last edited:

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
I have 45 avatars in the internet temp cache on my home PC. Haven't checked the other 2 machines yet.

Who's missing one?

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I was wondering what the boxes were for. I gotta take the time to look around more...

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
No worries mate.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Hey Okie, how come you're member # 16119? Why'd you take so long to join up? :confused:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Just noticed another one, Smit:

kmccune

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
sweet- i am back, i felt naked without it!!! thanks Okie! :thumb:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…