kfx400rider

Jan 10, 2005
I just joined tonight and am looking to score a bike, maybe somebody can help out. I currently have a 2004 KFX400 Kawasaki 4 stroke quad, minor scratches from riding, pretty much stock but I have installed a Motion Pro twist throttle instead of thumb (still have the thumb) and less then 60 hours on motor. NADA says its worth around $4200 in its current condition. Looking for either $4000 or trade for a bike, preferably a 4 stroke. If anybody can help me out please let me know. Thanks guys.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

As this site is focused exclusively on bikes, I doubt that you would get anyone that wants a quad, but I will say that your heart is in the right place. You can go much faster, do far less damage to the environment and raisse your fun quotent by a huge margin on a bike. I know it doesn't look like it outside, but spring is coming. I would suggest putting that quad in the classified section of the paper. There is somebody in the KC area just itching to have a quad in their garage. If you can get your asking price there are a bunch of bikes in your price range.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom