CR_Racer

Oct 25, 1999
Hi I am a new owner of a 96 KDX 200 with fmf gnarly pipe , power core 2 ,Boyesen RAD valve ,cylinder porting,carb mod,.32Kg front springs,exel rims,pipe guard, acerbis bark busters and mx plastic. I pick it up 3 days ago total rebuilt very good deal. This is my first bike since my 01 CR 250 which I sold a year and half ago.

I am really liking the bike so far very impressed with the power and handling it needs alittle supension work tho and it is way to twicky in the rocks. I had a big crash today in the rocks around a corner just lost the back end when i hit a rock in 4rd gear and slid on the ground for 30 feet the bike ended up in the bushes upside down only alittle ding in the pipe, I am pretty smashed up desided not to were knee pads for the first time. Anyways I was wonder how I can make the bike handle better rocks and mud were I ride it is very eastern style type trails does anyone have a good tire choice for this terrain the bike has Mx tires on it IRC soft terrain I am not liking them much would a enduro tire work better.

Top Bottom