May 16, 2007

glad to be one of the guys.im an average rider and ocasional racer at 48 yrs old.i have 14 bikes all together,girlfriend tells me its a sickness...lol.ive been riding and racing for about 40 years.usualy somewhere at midpack in the intermediate class.i enjoy trailriding,an ocasional hare scrambles,enduro and have had a blast at a few ama dual sports on my big ktm 570 exc.i can spin a wrench but im far from a pro at mechanics.i have always loved motorcross and am now getting to be a bit of a motox historian.its such a great sport with such a rich history.i have had the privelage of meeting and riding with the likes of jim and ron pomeroy in vintage motorcross.met marty smith,mike bell,brian myerscough,roger d,bad brad bob grossi and many others and have been totaly roosted by kent howerton[still a rocket on a vintage or modern bike!] ive been lucky enough to have atended the usgp at carlsbad and several trans am and inter am races as a kid watching roger decoster,gerrit wolsink,adolf weil,ake anderson,and heiki mikola duke it out in the mid 70s.this is the greatest sport and hoby in the world and i just hope we can keep riding areas and tracks open so that future riders can enjoy this sport like i have for many ,many years! thanks for having me in the group.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Howdy from the DFW Metromess and welcome to the site :cool:

Have you completely filled out your info in your CP? Be sure and do so. After that grab a spot on the couch.

Fill us in on the who, what, when, where, and how long, and we will try and hook you up with some fellow members.

Again, welcome to DRN. We hope you enjoy your stay here and come back often!

Top Bottom