super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
I'm serious, you guys do a good job with this site and there is a lot of useful info on it. I'm friends with the guy who was asking for help and I was just goofing with him. I see your point and I won't mess around with the serious questions anymore. I still think it was prety funny, I'll cut another grove in your piston with my sawsall then you can have 3 rings in your 85, it'll last forever! hehehe!

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
cool.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
truespode said:
I'm so confused. Maybe I'm a bi-racer?

I guess I'm a retro-racer. It doesn't matter, anyway. You're all gonna get my opinions whether you like it or not.

So there.
:moon:

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
Okie,

You are starting to sound like that Jodie Weasel goon?!?!!?

What next, we can only extol the virtues of Yamaha and how a bike is only good after we add $5000 worth of advertiser aftermarket parts? Will all of the threads become nothing more than high pixel pictures with witty captions to peddle their wares????

Please tell me that DRN is not turning into bathroom material like MXA?!?!?! My main concern is how am I going to hold onto the laptop whilst doing my business in the stall.

This troubles me deeply (somewhere about the large intestine).

:moon: :thumb:

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
Okie,

Actually, I have reconsidered and now that I see this last post, I am in complete agreement.

I will join you in this quest, shall we call it the Fellowship of the Ring Ding?

truespode said:
Where do I fit in?
The possibilities are endless on this one :)

Maybe I'm a bi-racer?
Whyzee and I could have told you that :moon:

BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
Jan 24, 2002
I gp to oraganized events where I ride with a number on my bike but I am not sure about the RR tag. I don't ride woods cause I'm askeeered of trees, I put new plastic on my bike regularly but I run stickers of people who don't pay me, (a Jody no-no) so am I RR of just Bi-curious. :eek:

Top Bottom