Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Okie,
I would like to suggest that the posts in the New Product/Services Forum have the "to top" tag placed on them. Frequenting the forums, I set so I see the posts of past 2 days. When a post is placed in the New Product forum, I only see it for a day or two, then unless I set for multiple days, I don't see it again. If I would be away for a couple of days, I'd miss a post there.
Be nice to see all the posts there all the time. I think maybe the posters would also agree with this.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
OK, the fella who just joined today, how many of those topics will he see?
I guess my point is, when a topic is placed somehwere that the Mods want everyone to keep seeing they place "top" on the tag. I'm just suggesting that the same apply on the New Product topics. Maybe I'm making no sense here.

Wideopen, how do you know how many topics are there? How many days topics do you open the forums for? Sure, if you open the topics for say like 30 days, one would see everything that has been there, but what about next month? Good forum topics stay visible because of multiple replies, but not too may are going to reply to a product news release. So, in only a short time, it's gone.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom