CMYVA

Jan 2, 2005
Hey guys, I love this site. I live in Va and just bought my son a pw50, well, it's an Extreme GS50, same thing really. I have learned so much from this site. Thanks so much. I am still looking for places to get parts just in case and my biggest problem is finding places to ride locally. There are no tracks in my area. The closest one I think is Lake Sugartree which is more than an hour away and I have no clue how to go about getting practice time for my 5 year old to ride. He's riding around our yard which is huge but he's tearing it up. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much for putting together such a wonderfull site.

PS. I used to ride when I was a child and am now wanting to get back into it. What whould be a good bike for me to get started again. I am a very good, strong rider and love MX.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Welcome !!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

What part of Virginia are you in? We have folks in the DC area. If you are up for heading south, we have pleanty of great folks in SC.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
CMYVA said:
I used to ride when I was a child and am now wanting to get back into it. What whould be a good bike for me to get started again. I am a very good, strong rider and love MX.

Opps I missed that comment the first time. Check out the What Bike Do I Get... ? forum for great info on almost every bike on the planet. If you don't find what you are seeking with the search button, post up a new thread. Be sure and include weight, height, etc. so all the fine folks lurking in there can help you out.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom