Apr 22, 2009
Hey Fellas, My name is Andy and I'm 25. Back when I was 13 or 14, I started riding ATVs and Dirtbikes all over the place. I got into MX racing and some woods style riding. I became hurt during a moto event where I almost shattered my right knee in a truly spell binding, rhythem section from hell, type of crash and I was out for a few months. (not forgetting that the next day I was riding wheelies on my buddys blaster with my soft casted right leg over the fender to hold it up.) This was back when I was 18 and dumb... being 25 i'm still pretty dumb but now I have a family to worry about... plus a job... so I have to be alittle more careful.
I continued to ride after that but I couldnt shake the crash out of my mind and the interest of the sport left me. The last I remeber, Mc and RC were battling the SX series in 2001. (the San Diego race was just awesome) The Kiss of Death was the new FMX trick and the FMF power bomb headder just came out.
Well fast forward and everything has changed. Technology is impressive these days, the riders are different and holy frigg, the FMX tricks these days are astounding, but hey, I couldn't resist the call any longer. I'm going to be picking up an older 99 YZ400 shortly that is in good shape and ride that for awhile before I sink the cash on a new YZ450F. I don't know how much actual racing I'll be doing but I'm back... and it feels great.

Dirtymotonut

Crazy Ole Bag
~SPONSOR~
Jul 28, 2008
Man what is it with ribs and dirtbike riding??? 3 of my riding buddies either cracked,broke or bruised theirs the last 3 rides...???I hope this is not the trend for the summer! Can you say Chest protector does not protect the ribs on the sides?? :laugh:

Dirtymotonut

Crazy Ole Bag
~SPONSOR~
Jul 28, 2008
Hey and I see your dirty bike of choice right now is the same as my friends! Look forward to the 400 dude I ride one and it is sooo much fun!!

Top Bottom