Sep 30, 2007
Hey guys n gals, Im Dennis from NSW Australia now this has probably popped up alot but im new to the motorbike scen and am lookin 4 a bike to buy and i need everyones help.

What im after is a Dirtbike that can be registered on the road to ride and i can take it on dirt to fang around on. Id like to bike to be good with highway riding as id like to eliminate driving my petrol guzzler as much as i can..

Ive heard that Yamaha WR's are a good bike to get but on the other hand a Honda XR is also good. Im lookin at getting a fairly recent bike, around 2003 or newer and am willing to spend around $7000. Due to no licence restrictions that i know of around my area im lookin at a 400cc

ANY HELP AT ALL WILL BE SWEET N GREATLY APPRECIATED

zig06

Oct 4, 2007
Bikes down under are different than the ones in the states, not totally, but there are differences. Although, in the 400cc range there are only 2 bikes with on and off road abilites and that's the XR-400 and the DRZ-400. And based on the fact that the DRZ is significantly better than the XR, then the DRZ is your only real choice.

Plus the aftermarket really supports the DRZ in many different ways, so the hop ups are endless.

Top Bottom