highflyernick

Oct 12, 2004
Hey everyone, I've been riding for a while but hadn't found any good dirtbike websites yet, was riding a beast of a KL250 but want to get a KX85....Anyways, I ride mostly trails and I want race next year. Anywho, if anyone is from ontario and your reading this, post up..... I live near London if anyone was wondering..

Last edited:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

We have a great group of folks here and they ae always willing to help.

Watch for 04-yz-250, 1tontj, devries, Dogz, Peer Lovell, and seancza around the site. They all call Ontario home. There are bound to be others as well. The Michigan Trail Riders forum is full of opportunities just across the border.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Detonator

Jul 7, 2003
"Tillsonburg, Tillsonburg...my back still aches when I hear that word..."

A little Stompin' Tom Connors to welcome you to the site. If you ever get sick of Ontario, you can come move to a real Province!

highflyernick

Oct 12, 2004
Haha, my grandparents live in Quebec, too much french and too little english for me... Good woods riding there though. Where abouts do you live in Quebec? Eastern Townships?

Detonator

Jul 7, 2003
Just ribbing you about your Province. I'm currently just north of Montreal (Laurentians), but originally from West Quebec, which borders Ontario along the Ottawa river. Farm country, much like yourself.

Are you racing moto or woods next year?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom