Apr 8, 2008
Whats going on fellas and ladies. My name is Scott, I am from Redford, MI a small town outside Detroit. I am 23 years old, and I love riding, just like everyone on here. My main riding machines are custom drag ATV's (streetbike conversion quads) but I will always have a never fading love for dirtbikes on which I was raised. When I am not working on cars, I am fabricating anything you can think of. I have full access to a state of the art machine shop where my brother works and I come in and use the CNC machines to MFG, custom one off parts for whatever I need. I like to hand build chassis's and swingarms. Love building motors, I am more known in the area for building Streetbike motors and complete drag bikes like the few parked in my garage :)

The following are my offroad rides:

85 ATC250R
89 CR250
94 CR250
00 CR500
01 DS650 With turbocharged Hayabusa engine
05 KX85

I am currently in the process of building a fullsize 4 person Sandrail that is going to be powered with a twin turbo all aluminum 400 SBC. Should be done for summer next year I hope.

So hello to everyone and hope to make some new friends, learn some new stuff, and hopefully meet some of you.

BTW, I mainly ride Sand Dunes, not a big track or trail fan. So naturally since I live in michigan, I ride at Silver lake many times a year as its about 3 hours from me.

Higgsy

Mar 23, 2005
Hey Scott, a bunch of us from Ontario are going to be at Silver Lake this weekend. Bring your atv out if your not doing anything.

Top Bottom