New to the forum but long time on bikes

klx678

Jul 3, 2008
I'm from the eastern part of Ohio originally, but now in the flat lands of Columbus. I did some trials, flat track, and harescrambles back in the early to mid 70s, now I'm mainly street and light dual sport. I still have a vintage trials bike I want to start riding when I can get it done. I came to this site for some research one time. Figure I'll stop in time to time.

I sold bikes full time from 1983-1990 when an off road accident took me out. Sold and worked in same shop part time from 1993-2006. Lot of fun and a lot of long term acquaintances, plus some real friends..

Bikes are 90 Kaw Zephyr 550, 95 Kaw KLX650C with some performance work, 78 Yamaha SR500 trying to be a 60s style street tracker (aka no tail section, small seat and fender), and my first bike from 1971 a Bultaco M27 Sherpa T that is currently waiting finish work - it even has an old Xduser silencer on it (forerunner of the Supertrapp system from back in the early 70s).

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…