New to the scene in Sydney

Stormjess

Mar 27, 2005
New to the scene

Heyyyyy im a 19 yr old chick getting into the trail scene, I live in sydney aus.The bf is getting me into the scene so i can go riding with him and the boys ,atm hes got a KX250 98 model , which to me is HUGE !!!! .Umm he mostly rides in bush and thats most likely where i will be riding aswell.I dont know if theres many folk from aus in here but if anyone can help out with some tracks for me to learn on , i would be most appreciative! We are looking at getting me a 110cc 4 stroke (import) with no clutch and 4 gears if that makes it any easier . Thanks PEACE OUT :aj:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Wow that was quick! :nod:

Welcome to the site.

Be sure and check out the Women's Forum. There are a great bunch of gals in there and they are always willing to help.

Before you jump off and buy a bike you might want to check out the Bikes for the Ladies thread in the Women's Forum. Ask any questions that you might have and I am sure you will get all the answers that you will want. Some of the finest women in dirtbikes hang out in there daily.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…