DbombCR250

Oct 15, 2004
Hi everyone, glad to be here....I just picked up a beautiful 00' CR250R last night....and I'm so fully stoked. Its so clean I could eat off of it. I'll post a pic soon. And the price I paid was UNREAL...I still dont believe it....anyways enough of that. Its good to see a really well sorted out site like this I'm glad I found something this valuable to off road bike owners. I have been riding street and dirt since I was about 8. I have also been wrenching on all things mechanical since the same age! LOL. So I know my way around the shop in case you have any questions in the mechanical dept...I have some questions on modern 2 stroke setup see below. But otherwise glad to come aboard! Hope to hear from some of you soon.

I need some help getting the jetting right with this beast. I'll check the other postings for a while....but here's the setup. CR250, one size over, Pro-Circuit pipe...thats it....Pro circuit says to drop main jet from 180 to 172 and all else stays stock, sound easy enough anyone else have this setup?

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

I would search and/or post your question regarding jetting in the CR / KX / RM / YZ (2-Stroke) Discussion forum. CRs have been around for a long time and a bunch of folks here have them. I'm sure you will get a pile of information.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Welcome to DRN and congrats on the bike!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Top Bottom