BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I just purchased a 2005 Scorpa 250. Hope to pick it up soon. Can't wait to try this part of the sport out!
Brian

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Way to go Swifty :yeehaw: :aj: :yeehaw:

You'll have so much fun with a trials bike.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Rich Rohrich said:
Way to go Swifty :yeehaw: :aj: :yeehaw:

You'll have so much fun with a trials bike.
It near you right now. Elgin, I believe. Trying to make arrangements to get it. If I make the drive, I'd like to meet up with you to say hey!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Let me know when you'll be up here and we'll figure something out. ;)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'll do that, haven't seen you in awhile. BTW, cool thing you did for Squeaky!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
BSWIFT said:
BTW, cool thing you did for Squeaky!

It was no big deal. Any one of you guys would have done the same thing.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Congrats Swift! That's AWESOME!

blackduc98

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Dec 19, 2005
Congrats!

If you haven't already done so, find a local trials club. I've just gone thru a 2-day "fundamentals" school put on by one of the local experts. It was awesome! I made huge progress compared to how long it would take me to figure it out just by reading books and watching training tapes.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
blackduc98 said:
Congrats!

If you haven't already done so, find a local trials club. I've just gone thru a 2-day "fundamentals" school put on by one of the local experts. It was awesome! I made huge progress compared to how long it would take me to figure it out just by reading books and watching training tapes.
That's the plan. I've already talked to a local rider that is nationally ranked. He was at a national event in Tennessee this past week. There next practice day is this weekend which is the same days as our annual Golden Eagle Enduro. The weather may postpone the enduro but that is yet to be determined. The area has received upwards of 22 inches in the last 60 days.
The bike needs brake pads and fork seals and some TLC. It looks liike it came off of a trailer and was dragged a ways before they got stopped. Mechanically, the bike appears sound. Engine runs strong and starts easily. Cosmetically, it looks bad but that doesn't really bother me. I'd rather drop a dinged up bike than a shiney new one that I paid much more for. I look forward to getting to ride.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Brian, Mike Snook is a pretty impressive trials rider as well. If you see him tell "that freak of nature" I said hello.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'll do that. I hope to track down some parts this week. Last week was crazy with work, thunderstorms make good business.:)

Top Bottom