mikdxer

Mar 6, 2003
Looking to go riding on some unfamiliar trails the weekend of the 20th of august. Can anyone offer some advice on some trails in upper MI that are scenic, tight woods, hilly and not an over abundance of sand. I'm used to riding in the leota area, looking to maybe go to traverse or maybe toward cadillac. Also would like to be able to camp out like on state land. Thanks
Brad

2TrakR

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2002
Tomahawk system.

There's a CCC Trail Tour at Brevort that weekend which should be fun.

Seems like there's some other minor bike thing going on then too. Hmm, what was that now?

Hmm. THink think.

Oh, I remember!

The world famous Jack Pine Enduro!!

;-)

Not sure where they are running this year, maybe we can find out so you don't get run over.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
2TrackR, thanks for the advertisement on the Jack Pine. On Saturday we will also have our Pine Cone Family Enduro event. A lot of fun for someone who wants to learn about an enduro. Fun trail, shorter distance (50 miles) and slower speed than the event on Sunday.

Mike

Magoo

~SPONSOR~
Aug 12, 1999
fatherandson said:
Fun trail, shorter distance (50 miles) and slower speed than the event on Sunday.
:yikes:
So the Jackpine will be LONGER than 50 miles, it won't be fun trail, and I have to go fast?!
:p

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Magoo said:
:yikes:
So the Jackpine will be LONGER than 50 miles, it won't be fun trail, and I have to go fast?!
:p
-
We know how you yoopers love the sand so we will find some extra for you. No cliffs to ride down I'm afraid.

Top Bottom