Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Haven't been around these parts a whole lot lately. School, work, and life can get in the way sometimes, ya know?

Hopefully things will calm down here a bit in the near future. Anyway, just got a fly new ride and thought I'd show it off here :) I bought it from a friend of mine. He bought it new and I watched and helped him build it up over the last several years always wishing I could have something like it. One day he decided it had become too much of a money pit (fuel cost, mostly) and wanted to sell it. I've always said that real trucks are built, not bought, but I did help work on it a time or two, plus, I got a heckuva deal on it.

So, what have the rest of yous guys been up to? :nod:

Attachments

• truck_rightside.jpg
    truck_rightside.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 156
  • truck_leftside.jpg
    truck_leftside.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 152
  • truck_rightside2.jpg
    truck_rightside2.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 163

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
congrats on the truck purchase Brian. How many gallons to the mile do you get with that rig?

You and Twinkles should compare notes! :)

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Now you can have that annoying "VVvvvvvvvvv" sound while you're going down the highway. :) Nice truck!!! I shall one day compensate for my small genitalia as others have on this site. LOL

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Green Horn said:
I shall one day compensate for my small genitalia as others have on this site. LOL

After dropping his pants and having her examine the goods, the lovely sales lady at the Terex dealer suggested the Titan as the appropriate over-compensater for Greenie. :yikes:

Attachments

• IMG_0053.jpg
    IMG_0053.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 133

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I love how they have to park on concrete pads because it would sink into the asphalt

and nice rig, stanbagger, for a Ford

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Nice Truck Stan! I really wanted to swap out my Welds for some nice black rims but couldn't find any that I liked. What year is it?

Sorry.... you are not a Brian! LOL

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Looks like you done good, Stan!

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001

These wheels didn't come in black, so my buddy had them powdercoated. Truck is an 02 with a 7.3. 6.5" lift on 37" tires.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Nice ride Brian!!!! The tires are badass... I also like the '08 mirrors on what I think is an '05?

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Dang an '02! Had me fooled by the grill!

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Same year, lift height, and tire size as I've got on the Excursion. Is it chipped?

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
For performance it has a 4" turbo-back exhaust, ATS ported turbo housing, wicked wheel compressor wheel, Hypertech max tuner, AFE intake, and some other small stuff. Wastegate controller, boost fooler, etc.. And of course guages to keep an eye on it all. It runs great considering it is turning 500 lbs of wheel/tire alone. I want to put gears in it (4.30) to get the power back where it needs to be. Not that it needs *more* power, the RPM is just way off and on the freeway it is never in the meat of its power unless running 85+.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Rich Rohrich said:
After dropping his pants and having her examine the goods, the lovely sales lady at the Terex dealer suggested the Titan as the appropriate over-compensater for Greenie. :yikes:
Sweet! Not the dump truck, but I could use a lovely lady to examine my goods. :cool:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
One thing for sure, you'll know every fuel stop everywhere you go. Nice rig.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Nice rig there Stanley!

It is funny how fuel costs affect those of us old enough to remember the "good old days".

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
Rich how dare you not post a Cat! ;)

Nice truck Brian, he poured some cash into that truck! The Ranch hand, Nittos, external resevoir shocks, engine mods!

Very sweet, makes my HD with a 6" and 35s seem tiny!

Offroadr

Jan 4, 2000
Nfab steps?

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Offroadr said:
Nfab steps?

Yes. I love them. The OE chrome bars would have looked ouyt of place. Plus they tuck up close to the body much better.

Offroadr

Jan 4, 2000
Brian said:
Yes. I love them. The OE chrome bars would have looked ouyt of place. Plus they tuck up close to the body much better.

Agreed they are nice, I just wouldn't spend the $$ on them!

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
I've got the sidewinder steps which are really nice for vertically challenged people who want to get up into the tall rigs. My only complaint is that the gears are nylon/plastic and you better not put weight on them unless they are fully deployed. It's not a simple matter of replacing the gear... you have to replace the whole damned motor. I've replaced 2 because of this issue.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Okiewan said:
Twinkie, twinkie, twinkie....... you are comparing a lifted shopping mall station wagon to that truck?

That's what I'm talkin' 'bout Okie. :cool:

Attachments

• 442931556_325a8fbcc6.jpg
    442931556_325a8fbcc6.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 64

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom