New Vienna?

Joined
Oct 24, 2000
Messages
507
Likes
0
#2
MoO_Cow, Saturday I have to work 9-6pm. Sunday is fine. Oh yea, my dad took pictures of us riding but found out there was no film in the camera:( Hope to get some better video this weekend as well! Have you produced the video from last sunday? If not do it:p
 
Last edited:
Joined
Oct 24, 2000
Messages
507
Likes
0
#3
Cancelation of New Vienna

MoO_Cow and I will not be at New Vienna Sunday. We will be at Dirt Country in Blanchester learning the track for our race on the 26th. Hope the weather holds out. If for some reason Dirt Country isnt practicing, then we will be at New Vienna:p Peace
 
Joined
Oct 24, 2000
Messages
507
Likes
0
#4
Well its going to be too wet for eather places, so it looks like a no go for sunday:( but a go for next saturday race:p
 
Joined
Jul 14, 2000
Messages
486
Likes
0
#5
Stupid freaking rain. It has being raining all night and day for like 2 days. It just wont stop! If it stops at all today and the sun comes out there is a small chance we could get to go...but I really doubt it.
 
Joined
Jul 14, 2000
Messages
486
Likes
0
#6
I wont be going tomorow and it dried up like I was hoping :( I need new clutch plates but there is no motorcycle play open on Sundays.
 
Joined
Oct 24, 2000
Messages
507
Likes
0
#9
Well, looks like its a no go for tommorow, because pf all this rain! Oh well, it will be nice this comming up saturday for the race:p