Noeboy89

Nov 13, 2005
This site is really neat. I've spent the last 14 years drag racing my 67 Chevelle SS, I bought (grad. money) out of HS and now I'm ready to ride bikes again. Mainly b/c my kids are getting into it also and its cool to do things with them. I bought a used jr 50 for my daughter in 2001 when she was three and she was scared of it. Not wanting to pressure her, I just parked the dirt bike in the shop so every time she came in she would see it. Out of the blue, this summer she asked me if she could ride her dirt bike in the creek out back and I jumped for joy. Now my brother and his kids are getting into it also and hopefully my 4 year old son will come around this next summer. :)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc.

We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts. Check out the Mid-West DirtRiders forum for opportunities to hook up with fellow midwesterners.

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom