02ss

Oct 17, 2007
Hey guys this is my first post on here and I've got a goooooood question. I've got an 02 rm125 that I put an 06 model crank in and at the time thought they were the same thing but the 06 rod looks to be about 10-12mm longer than the 02 rod was. Of course I've already put the bottem end back together before I noticed the difference. Does anybody know what piston I can use to give me the correct hight so I won't have to use a spacer plate between the cylinder and crankcase? I thought the 06 model piston might have a higher pin location to make up for the longer rod but the only oversize is .080, I'm on a 54.5mm bore (1st oversize) and don't really want to bore it that much. Any info will help, thanks.

02ss

Oct 17, 2007
RM125 longrod

Does anybody know where I could go to get dimensions on different pistons? I know there has to be a piston I could use just don't know where to look. I know there are a lot of banshee guys that run blaster pistons when using the longrod cranks because the pin location of the blaster piston is 5mm higher. Do any of you guys run spacer plates with the stroker cranks or do they make shorter pistons for those applications?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom