Nice rideing area just west of Golden BC

bake

Sep 20, 2001
Oops, I noticed (to late) that I posted this in the wrong forum and seem to be having problems deleting it, maybe the moderator can move it for me?

Last weekend my son and I went to Kinbasket Lake Campground for the long weekend, the people there are receptive to dirt bikes and we found tons of ridding every time out. The campground is "rustic" but has running water and electricity, the prices seemed good also. We rode out from our campsite each day and just made sure we kept it cool, we didn't gas it till we were out on the logging roads and we never fired them up to early or late!

Rick (the new owner) told us what he knew of the area and said there is roughly 1000 miles to romp in, all in complete wilderness. During spring when the water is low there is an amazing amount of river flats to ride, unfortunately we got there for the tail end, as on Sunday the water became to high to get on the flats anymore for this year.

If you are lookin to explore some wilderness area, check it out.

Last edited:
K

kizmet

invermere

I'm heading to invermere, with my bike, next week. Do you have any advise for where to ride or who to talk to so I can find the prime areas?

Top Bottom