Elkins Flat, Nor. Cal. April 12-14 2002

Unkle Moose

~SPONSOR~
Jan 16, 2001
Hey Strick whats wrong, been taking to many desert rocks of the helmet while chasing after those Yamaha 426's :p

Everyone have a safe drive up.
See on Saturday mornin'

Ride Safe, Ride Often and Have Fun :D

Jonala

~SPONSOR~
Sep 20, 2000
Rick,
Once again I had a terrific time. :)

Wildthang, were you on time for dinner? :ugg: Sorry for getting us lost, but you took a chance when you ride with me. ;)

Karna&Justin

~SPONSOR~
Sep 27, 2001
We had a GREAT time as well! Have to say it was one of the funnest trips we ever had (or at least in the top Five). I can't wait until we go again! Too bad we had to cut it a little short but one of us needs to work so we can afford to stay in this sport!

Ride Safe,
Karna

WILDTHANG

Jan 17, 2002
John, yup we made it and it's a good thing we did because there were no florist along the way. As far as the lost thing, I'm never lost when I'm in the woods, I'm right at home! LÖL

Glen

KXEric

Feb 10, 2002
Thanks for the ride, I had a great time. I like that loop 25.
Lets put together another ride. Maybe we could do Deer Creek? I have never been there. Or where ever, great group of people at Elkins. Wild Thang you and Vince pushed hard.

Eric

RetSenior

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 15, 2000
Rick...sorry I missed Saturdays ride but Sundays ride was an adventure. MR.WR, fremontguy, angry jim and brother Tom, ProjectBoy, shifty1 and Friend, Kevin. They say we were out there 7 hours playing. Thanks

Strick...we finally meet. I guess you are as nice as everyone says. Sorry I missed riding with you and the group Saturday. We picked some bad trails Sunday but I did get to play a little with you, Thanks and to the Reno group too.

Old Stroker and crew...sorry I missed riding with you guys too.

NVR FNSH...Brian I not sure if you ever finish anything but you do always show up. Always glad to see and ride with you.

WILDTHANG and crew...tough start and sad to lose a rider to bike problems right off the bat but good short ride with you guys on Saturday with Eric and Doug who I always like riding with.

Unkle Moose and Les (who never misses a chance ride) Thanks for the late Saturday loop.

And to all again I did not get a chance to meet or ride with, hopefully soon we will ride again.

Unkle Moose

~SPONSOR~
Jan 16, 2001
Thanks to all for a wonderful ride day on saturday :)
Mr Wr thanks for leading us around again, I hear I missed your short little ride on sunday :(

Hey Zio did you get your bike home ok?

Tortoise & NVR FNSH thanks for a good slow dinner on the way home :)

MR WR I would like to go back up and learn more of the trails, can we meet up and ride again :D

Strick send me your email (ktraum@aol.com) and I will talk to Mike on Thursday and have you two get in touch.

See ya on the trail again soon.
Ride Safe, Ride Often and Have Fun :)

ProjectBoy

Feb 20, 2001
Thanks for the fun group trail experience guys up at Elkins the past weekend. Sorry we weren't more social on Saturday night, we did bring the ladies up and the dog who eats small dogs, so i applogize for that.
Shifty and i will be riding at Deer Creek in two weeks and on Memorial weekend so keep in touch anyone who is interested. It was a good time!

Top Bottom