Nitrogen Charging Apparatus pictures

MXTex

~SPONSOR~
Feb 29, 2000
You know you're a redneck when you get so excited about your new Nitrogen Charging set-up that you post pictures. So be it. Here it is; with the high pressure connector I searched high and low for. I purchased the bottle, regulator and hose for $100. I robbed one gauge from on old set of refrigeration hoses I had and the high pressure connector cost $27. Getting the bottle filled was a whopping $10. Now I never have to beg for a Nitrogen charge again. I can't tell you how much I disliked doing that. And I can charge my friends shocks too. :cool: And you know what I'm charging? $0 :) Here are the pics.

Attachments

• DSCF0013.JPG
    DSCF0013.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 916
  • DSCF0028.JPG
    DSCF0028.JPG
    21.2 KB · Views: 900
Last edited:

ryanrambo24

Jan 10, 2005
where'd you get that stuff?

hey yeah i work around alot of high pressured nitro that would be no prob to get a tank filled but i don't know where to get one or the fittings? where did you find them , the fittings on our stuff at work don't fit they are made for a much longer valve stem and it bottoms out on the bladder cap and leaks. any help would be nice , later
oh and git er done

Masterphil

DRN's Resident Lunatic
Aug 3, 2004
Nice, would you mind making a list of the components for those of us who wish to copy what you have made for ourselves :nod:

mxneagle

Jan 7, 2001
I got one from a place in chicago that someone else posted the name for a while back, they have a bunch if you want the info let me know (or do a search of the forum)

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
mxneagle said:
I got one from a place in chicago that someone else posted the name for a while back, they have a bunch if you want the info let me know (or do a search of the forum)

where in chicago?

PMK

Feb 20, 2002
Those type HP service adapters I think are from Dill, they make all kinds of aircraft strut,tire, and accumulator service items. Dill I think is part of the Eaton companies.

The old school Fox setup for Dual Airs was a pretty sweet setup also, similar to some of the current stuff, with the adapter, a short hose, the shrader to attatch the bottle/ regulator, and a gage. With that setup you slightly overfilled and bled off to proper pressure. 30 years of use and works like it did in 1975.

PK

Top Bottom