No Clymer Manual for a KDX?

JCW

~SPONSOR~
Jan 23, 2003
I have the Kawasaki owner's manual for my 03 KDX 200 which basically reminds me to put oil in it before I crank it (not a lot of info in it). I have always had Clymer manuals which are excellent, but now I find they haven't made one for a KDX in 15 years.

Does Fredette or anyone else make a full shop manual for a newer KDX (although it's probably not much different than the old ones).

Thanks
JW

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
You can order one from your dealer. It's a full shop manual published by Kawasaki. Something like $15 or so. Part number 99960-0085-02. Check out www.kawasaki.com for more info.

Last edited:

JCW

~SPONSOR~
Jan 23, 2003
Thanks for the info. I was trying to support another local independent shop by buying the manual from them. I'll head back to the dealer and get one ordered. I guess I've had such good luck with Clymers for my KXs, I never thought about Kawasaki making one.

Thanks
JCW

JCW

~SPONSOR~
Jan 23, 2003
Thanks JasonWho, I see you're relatively close. We should organize a KDX reunion every year and have a ride with nothing but KDXs. That would be a lot of fun.

JCW

JCW

~SPONSOR~
Jan 23, 2003
Sounds good- I'd like to come up and ride and get you to come down here and ride. This weekend I'm booked with family stuff. I'll do some checking and get back with you.

Thanks and have a good weekend-
JCW

Top Bottom