Tinknocker

May 7, 2003
Does anyone have a picture of a newer KDX with no decals. I'm thinking of going this route, but every time I walk to the garage with the hair dryer I change my mind. Thanx

skipro3

Mod Ban
Dec 14, 2002
Those graphics keep the plastic from scratching. When I removed mine there was a ghost of new shiny plastic where the graphic used to be. It really made the older, exposed plasic look bad. There are lots of different graphics out there and I freshen mine regularly from one's I buy off eBay for about 8 bucks. I'm thinking of making my own sometime soon. I remember some web site somewhere that will take your design and make a graphic.

kx_693

Jul 2, 2002
i ran them without graphics at the first few rounds of the GNCC's this year i think they look sweet, then i decided id get more help from KAW if i had there name on the bike, and went back to running the stockers for the GNCC's

wibby

Mod Ban
Mar 15, 2003
That looks sweet

Personally I don't like graphics, can't wait 'til mine rub off, and if I keep riding with CC that wont take much longer ;)

Tinknocker

May 7, 2003
I like the look of that bike with the black fenders, looks sweet. Does any one sell black side panels, I cant find any in Dennis Kirk, just fenders.

wibby

Mod Ban
Mar 15, 2003
I still have yet to try it out but Krylon Fusion is spray paint made for painting plastic.

Racer#213

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 14, 2002
i've heard the krylon fusion paint works great, i know a kid at another forum that used it on his cr125 and it looks good.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom