No More Riding For Me This Season... :(

r0yal

Jul 25, 2006
Well...this sucks lol

Me, the girlfriend, and my buddy went out to a track to go dirtbiking, we were having such a good time, ....UNTIL

I hit a jump at the back, and the wind started to push me off the jump, so when I was coming down, I put my foot down *stupid move* so I could pull the bike back to the middle of the jump, and cracked my kneecap :(

leg.jpg

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
good luck, looks like you got cleaned up for the nurses and your buddy went with the "i fall off my bike also and will be back to see ya" look

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Sorry to hear that, heal up fast. On a positive note (for me at least) I don't recognize the Emergency entrance which means there is at least one my kid hasn't been to in this province :bang:

r0yal

Jul 25, 2006
ellandoh said:
good luck, looks like you got cleaned up for the nurses and your buddy went with the "i fall off my bike also and will be back to see ya" look

Haha ya, it poured rain as soon as we got there, so the track was slick, and he just started riding this year, and has never rode in the mud, so he was fallin all over the place lol

I didnt fall once, just after I cracked the knee, I rode out the jump, and dropped at the bottom of the jump once I rode out of the way

r0yal

Jul 25, 2006
Chili said:
Sorry to hear that, heal up fast. On a positive note (for me at least) I don't recognize the Emergency entrance which means there is at least one my kid hasn't been to in this province :bang:

lol I didnt get to see it on the way there *in the back of an ambulance lol* I had to see it when I got out

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Oh yeah a cracked kneecap, good stuff there Mister! I split mine in half and the week the doc release me I did it again. The only "floating" bone in the body seems to heal reasonably quick but it can get arthritic which is a constant reminder every day :)

Next time I bet you keep your feet on the pegs ;)

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Ouch! I damn near ripped my own leg off putting my foot down in the woods last weekend - Lesson learned! Keep the feet on the pegs!

Hope you heal up soon!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Okiewan said:
That's a shame... heal up fast.
Did you guys both lose a couple fingers too? That seems like it would hurt as well.

Heal up fast for sure ... winters coming and your tootsies will get cold!

Okie ... You should know what that salute is ...

Hook 'm Horns!!! :rotfl:

In many places other than Austin that is an obscene gesture ... parts of Oklahoma as an example :p

yz250-effer

Nov 4, 2000
Good luck with a full recovery. Joint should be nice and stiff in a few weeks time. Did they pin it or wire it?

I broke mine in 4 pieces about 6 years ago. They must have put a spool of wire in there!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Tony Eeds said:
In many places other than Austin that is an obscene gesture ... parts of Oklahoma as an example :p
Ahh, football season is in the air! Heal up fast.

Top Bottom