Nocona on Sat... 7/19

Txbigguy

Camp Tejas Chef
N. Texas SP
Jan 14, 2002
Ok guys I havent ridden since the SX and need to get some seat time in. I am planning on going to Nocona on Sat.. 7/19 Anyone else want to join me??? :laugh:

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Wow, you sure that bike will start after sitting for that long :p

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Can't swing it but have a good ride.  You'll like the feel of the clutch now. :cool:

DPW

~SPONSOR~
Jan 23, 2000
I should be there on Saturday with Lawdog101. Just look for a green Tacoma or white Astro van parked next to the whoops over in the grass.

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Wish I could, we've got friends flying in for the weekend that we don't get to see too much.

Anybody for Mosier tonight?

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Hey guys, Muenster sunday if anyone is interested. Got a wedding to go to Saturday, but since the rest of the family is outta town me and the old man decided we should go ride just cause we can. :)

LawDog101

Sep 24, 2002
I got a gnarly blister under the callus on my L hand at the base of my ring finger last weekend. It caused the whole callus to come off and now I have a 1/8" deep hole in my hand.....not pretty. I am probably going to take this weekend off and let it heal. You could still see the tendon moving under it yesterday.....Ouch!

Have fun guys, I am going to REALLY miss doing the new jumps at Nocona.

James

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Hey Dave, not to hijack your thread ... but I did anyway!

We need to start thinking about DW and meals etc. I am swamped through the first of August. Talk up a get together for any weekend except the 23rd and let's ride and start planning what we are proposing this year.

Man, it is gonna be epic.

Txbigguy

Camp Tejas Chef
N. Texas SP
Jan 14, 2002
No problem dude. I will put a post out in the main chapter thread rather than hijack my own post like you did.... ;)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…