5clwetzel

Nov 12, 2000
Hey guys, i don't post here much but i follow this forum alot. Im away at school most of the time but im in for the summer and can finally get some riding in.

I went out to Nocona on sunday afternoon.......and i had forgotten what an awesome track it was. I think that was the most fun i have EVER had riding a motorcycle. The dirt could not be any better, and open practice, it doesn't get any better than that. Anyway, next time maybe i can meet some of you guys out there. I plan on going next weekend if possible...

And does anyone know what a fast lap time is at Nocona? My fastest lap was a 1.38 on sunday afternoon after the track had gotten pretty rough....just curious.

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
I did a few times for some buds on Saturday and the quickest they turned was a 1:44. These 2 guys are novice/beginner riders and get around the track pretty quickly. Id say a 1:38 is great. :)

5clwetzel

Nov 12, 2000
Thanks,

Sunday was the first time i have been able to ride in awhile so it took me a litle bit to get back in the groove. My speed felt good but my endurance is WAY down from where it was back when i was able to ride twice a week. At first my times were aboue 1:46 to 1:43, but later in the afternoon when i started to get my feel back for the bike is was turning consistent 1:38-39's. Hopefully ill be able to make it back out this coming weekend, heck, maybe even on wednesday if i don't hit Badlands instead.....BRUUUUPPPPPP

Top Bottom