rydesred

Dec 18, 2004
noob

making my noob post. im 20 and im from norfolk,va. just bought an 05 cr125(still waiting on it as we speak). this is my first bike and my first 2 stroke. ive been riding since i was 2. my dad bought me brand new trx70(still going strong). all of my riding up untill now has all been on 4 stroke quads. ridden friends bikes everyonce and awhile. other than dirtbikes i race gokarts, working on getting a late model dirt car and i have a built 85 harley soft tail that was my graduation present from my dad. as far as my plans for the cr it will mostly be rode for fun as all my friends are into sx/mx instead of the car thing. i might race some local winter series races to give me somthing to do an keep in shape. also will get into alittle bit of freestyle as a buddy is working on build a freestyle track in his back yard. he just got a 7ft kicker buil all we need now is the rest. alrighty theres my noob spiel. lol :eek:

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Welcome! I have family about 45 minutes NW of there. If I ever make it back to see them, I'll try to hook up with you guys.

Good luck with the CR...you're going to be IN LOVE!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Souds like you have a number of dirt habits. There are a number of folks here that are on the Eastern Seaboard and Gomer is one of the best.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Top Bottom