rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
angry jim said:
Soon Rick.
A couple more weekends and I'm free for a while.

Let me know whaen you are ready, me and KawiDude have been riding there alot lately.. Let us know when :thumb:
Rick

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Jonala said:
Hey Rick,
Is there going to be a Elkins Flat or Stonyford weekend this year? :aj:

Would be fun too have a NorCal DRN ride?? :aj: :thumb:

MR.WR

Apr 7, 2000
A couple of weeks ago I rode Elkins Flat with Kevin and had a really good time. There is too much snow. The upper trails were all covered and so were the lower trails. The trail that crosses over from Ekins to Pipi is snowed in, so we had to take the hard ball road..... Looks like in a couple of weeks it should open up some...... In fact the NorthSouth rode is snowed in just 2 miles east of Elkins Flat....

Rickyd, we've had a few DRN NorCal ride weekends at Elkins Flat.....looks like were going to have another on VERY SOON!!!

Rick

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
MR.WR said:
Rickyd, we've had a few DRN NorCal ride weekends at Elkins Flat.....looks like were going to have another on VERY SOON!!!

Rick

Keep me posted, would be fun too meet up w/some more DRN'rs.. Is PiPi still snowed in??
Ricky

ironworker

America since 1908
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2004
is elkins flat available for red sticker bikes after april 30?
need to find riding areas for red sticker - help :|

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
ironworker said:
is elkins flat available for red sticker bikes after april 30?
need to find riding areas for red sticker - help :|

Elkins is red sticker legal year round. Many in the Bay Area go up to Stonyford or Elk Mountain/Middle Creek in the Mendocino National Forest. Also legal year round for red stickers. You are subject to sound level restriction and spark arrestor requirements at all these places. Below is a list of closure dates.

http://www.off-road.com/dirtbike/news/2002mar/caohvstickers/index2.html

SHANKAT

Nov 20, 2003
near elkins flat here

Hey whats up, just moved to Camino. Just bought a new bike and I am looking for new places to ride. Would enjoy riding with some locals who no the area. Would love to ride at Elkins flats, have heard lots about it. Message back if interested in riding.

Top Bottom