yo its matt!

Aug 26, 2000
anyone know of a good shop in nc for offroad susp? id love to find someone that uses mx-tech stuff, ive gotta make my 426 smoother in the rough stuff!

yo its matt!

Aug 26, 2000
to continue my question has anyone tried just softer springs? both mx-tech and race tech's web sites have spring application help, and both recomend softer springs for my bike, how much difference would just springs make? or is a revalve really the only way to go?

TreeKiller

Oct 25, 2001
Matt,
Chad Newton, at Triangle Cycles in Durham is probally your best bet. He's a MX-Tech Associate and a really great guy. I'd give him a call. He'll be glad to help you decide on what you really need.

yo its matt!

Aug 26, 2000
the mx-tech web site shows going from a stock.48 to .44 in the forks and a stock 5.5 going to a 5.2 on the shock, in my owners manual it shows stock being a .46 in the forks and the 5.5 being correct, i only ask the question cause i hate to waste money on springs and then have to take them to someone else and buy different springs , since todays race is=$ one set of handlebars and i rad shroud, id really like to spend wisely!

Jeremy Wilkey

Owner, MX-Tech
Jan 28, 2000
Guys I'm gona break my own rules here but Chad is nologer a MXT SA, if you want any MXT products or suport you will need to go else where.

BR,
Jer

yo its matt!

Aug 26, 2000
spammer,
bruce does great work and most of the guys who ride the north carolina series use his terrain tamer system(1 fork compression, 1 fork rebound)but thats not really what im looking for ive ridden 5 or 6 bikes with his system on them , i just want my bike to handle better over roots and rocks other than that i love the way it handles, just more supple not soft.

Feb 25, 2001
Andrews motorsports in Concord does all my motor and suspension work. Great job might I add and will do any fixit work to the suspension or motor that you dont like for free.

DEGBERT

Jan 30, 2001
Go with MX-tech, they did wonders for my suspension, it works great in the tight NC woods. It's very adjustable also, with some clicker changes I can go from MX to the woods with no problems. I would call John Curea he is the MX-tech woods guru.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom