Northeast Ohio Riders anybody out there?

Flyboy500

Mar 1, 2004
Looking for some more people to ride with... I live in Trumbull County. Newton Falls... There is an area very very close to me known as Indian Hills. It's an Ok place to ride and depending on how hard you ride it can provide some real fun. Your welcome to come out riding! When the weather breaks It will be time to bring out the Earthmovers! Come join us at our playground! Email me at SShepardM@netzero.net :thumb:

KX02

Jan 19, 2004
Hey flyboy, do you know how far that is from Cleveland? If it's not real far I'd love to come out and play! :yeehaw:

Flyboy500

Mar 1, 2004
From Cleveland....

50 miles from Cleveland 10 minutes off Turnpike (Warren Exit)

ScottS

Dec 29, 1999
Hi Guys

I usually just bite the bulet and go to Michigan or Hatfield McCoy. Seems a shame the state with the 2nd ( I think) off road vehicles has so few places to ride.

Check out OMTA to help make a difference. These guys fight in Columbus full time to get us more trails and keep the ones we have. www.ohiotrails.org

KX02

Jan 19, 2004
Flyboy,
that sounds very do-able. Hope the weather warms up soon. I'll be in touch. :thumb:

Flyboy500

Mar 1, 2004
Riding

Yeah I like the warmer weather too! Is this cool weather going to ever end??? Wonderful Ohio... :ugg:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…