sirhk100

Feb 8, 2001
Yeah, I'll be going out Friday evening and coming home Sunday afternoon. I'll post where I'm goingto be camped once I talk with some friends or we could set up a meeting place.

fred2

Sponsoring Member
May 10, 2001
Off, on and now off again. :( I had plans to go to the Chargers/Bills game that day.

Khris, Elk
I'll hook up with you guys out there some other time.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Yeah, I have to pass this time too, we'll make it so we can have a bigger turn out next time! I've got my Ma coming in from up North and I kinda need to be there, seeing that she brought me into this world of MX. I'll shoot for another weekend, have fun boys!

Elk

sirhk100

Feb 8, 2001
So is anyone still going? I'll be out there for sure. Going out Friday night and staying till Sunday afternoon. Look for me on a all yellow YZ400 with a yellow dezert tank riding in Blue shorts with red knee braces. If anyone wants to set up a meeting time for Sat or Sun let me know. Around 10-noon either day will probably be good. That'll give me time to recover from the previous night's festivities!!:p

sirhk100

Feb 8, 2001
Too bad, it's your lose!!! Let me know if you guys plan another weekend trip out there again. I may be going out for next weekend too so if any of you are interested let me know and I'll let you know if I'll be there.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Trust me, I know it's my loss! I'm sorry I can't make it but I think we are planning something in November. I'll let you know. Stay safe out there,
Elk

Top Bottom