WildBill

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Mar 29, 2002
Hey all,

Has anyone heard of a harescramble track just south of the Michigan border in Ohio?  I believe it is called Radar's MX or something similar?  Also, I've heard that there is one trail loop in that general area area as well.

Any information on either would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

WildBill

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Mar 29, 2002
Well since no one has heard of it, I'll tell y'all what I found out on Sunday.  The ORV loop is small and very popular.  The little parking lot was packed, and as such we skipped it and went straight to the track.  The track was a cool little mom & pop operation.  There was the main loop of about 1 1/2 miles with a optional section to make it about 2 1/2 miles or so.  This added section was wooded and narrower than the more mx-like portion of the track.  It's a pretty busy place but the track never really seemed crowded.  It's cool to run a couple of laps and then pull in check the bike, BS a little, and then run a couple more laps.  It's also nice to run laps so you can practice technique.  All in all, for $10 and about an 1 1-2 hour drive, it was a great experience for a Michigan trail rider.  Unfortunately, I could not tell you how we got there, I was following another buddy as we meandered out into the boonies.

Top Bottom