JANDERSON

Oct 7, 2001
Anyone know any legal trails around the Gainesville area. Anything within 3 hours any direction would be great. Also any MX tracks. Anything u got would be great. I ride a CR125 and currently ride in upper Michigan but may be headin to Va in the near future. Either reply to this thread or send email to:

JCANDE5@30below.com

Thanks

Perk

~SPONSOR~
Sep 17, 2001
I did not know that we had a Gainesville. What larger area is that near? I'm in Charlottesville, which is right smack dab in the middle of the state. There really is not much in the way of public tracks or land to ride on. A little bit in the national forest scattered about the state, but most of it is just casual trail riding. All of the good riding is on private land, you just gotta know the right people. ;)

KXTodd

~SPONSOR~
Nov 25, 2000
Gainesville is out Rt. 66 about halfway between DC and Front Royal. If you're willing to drive 3 hours you'll find a few tracks, http://www.motocrosstracks.com/index.html?dir/va.html&2 check VA, MD + WV a couple of those are fakes like the powerline one and I think a couple others. For trails you're looking at Edinburgh past Front Royal but I heard it's all rocks? Maybe Tower City in PA or Hatfield McCoy in WV , but they're a little farther than 3 hours.

Top Bottom