Nothing in the mail yet?!

ScottYZ250

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 24, 1999
Okie,
I paid for my "Lifetime" membership quite a while ago, yet I still have received nothing in the mail yet. Did I not do something that I should've? If so, what do I need to do? My shirt size is a XXL, other than that I think everything else is pretty much standard, right?!

I'm not trying to complain, just making sure you haven't forgotten me. I know there was a computer problem with files being deleted. I just thought I'd remind you that I'm out here.

Thanks!

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
I still haven't gotten the fender stickies. :(

Last edited:

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
I seemed to have missed my swingarm stickets, too! :D

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Sorry about the t-shirts... the printer has always been reliable. I spoke with them today and they did ship out. We are doing a UPS trace on it. Send your hate mail to me not Okie, he only wrote the check for the shirts, I set the file up, contacted and delt with the printer so if someone is at fault that someone is me... although I was told they shipped 2 weeks ago.:think

Sorry guys and gals... and Okie:(

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
DRN Gear

Hey guys and gals the wait is worth it! It may take a while for the items to arrive, but Thump and Okie did not scrimp on quality. You should be very satisfied. I know I am!

However the fender stickers cost me an add'l $6,299.00 Why you ask, because they wouldn't fit on my current bike, and I just couldn't let them go to waste :eek:

singletracker500

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 24, 1999
Re: DRN Gear

Originally posted by Strick

However the fender stickers cost me an add'l $6,299.00 Why you ask, because they wouldn't fit on my current bike, and I just couldn't let them go to waste :eek:

So...your wife bought that story huh!!:eek: Does she have a sister!!:cool:

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
I'm guessing they won't fit on my CZ's skinny little ol front fender. But, I'll bet I could fit two of 'em on the seat of my pants.

ScottYZ250

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 24, 1999
Thanks for the response fellas. I really could care less how long it takes for the stuff (not even sure what all I'm going to get) to get to me. I just want to know that no one has forgotten me.
I don't have nearly as much time to spend on this site as some seem to, so I never know if I've been forgotten or not. Considering how spodely I ride (always the slowest no matter who I'm riding with), I really should post more questions and try to learn just how bad I really am at this sport.

Thanks for the heads up!

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Re: Re: DRN Gear

Originally posted by singletracker500

So...your wife bought that story huh!!:eek: Does she have a sister!!:cool:

Why yes, she does. She is recently divorced :p (you know what that means), and good looking. She also loves the sound of a Hare Scramble start. Dead silence, and then the roar (a big tool time, UGH, UGH, UGH). Let me know if you need more info.:eek:

singletracker500

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 24, 1999
You're starting top scare me Strick!!:scream: I may be falling in love! Just one more question....does she ride a 500 cc two stroke?:eek: If she does, I'll be there next weekend.:p

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Okie-

Thought I would let you know I rec'd the hat today.

My happiness quickly turned to sorrow when I opened the electric bill and saw my first electric bill over $70.00. This months installment will be $165.00.

Seriously though the hat looks great and all you guys out there waiting will be impressed.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…