ScottYZ250

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 24, 1999
Okie,
I paid for my "Lifetime" membership quite a while ago, yet I still have received nothing in the mail yet. Did I not do something that I should've? If so, what do I need to do? My shirt size is a XXL, other than that I think everything else is pretty much standard, right?!

I'm not trying to complain, just making sure you haven't forgotten me. I know there was a computer problem with files being deleted. I just thought I'd remind you that I'm out here.

Thanks!

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
AS soon as the *&#$%% T-Shirt supplier gets the new T's here, I'll be sending them out. Sorry for the delay.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
I still haven't gotten the fender stickies. :(

Last edited:

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Sorry about the t-shirts... the printer has always been reliable. I spoke with them today and they did ship out. We are doing a UPS trace on it. Send your hate mail to me not Okie, he only wrote the check for the shirts, I set the file up, contacted and delt with the printer so if someone is at fault that someone is me... although I was told they shipped 2 weeks ago.:think

Sorry guys and gals... and Okie:(

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
DRN Gear

Hey guys and gals the wait is worth it! It may take a while for the items to arrive, but Thump and Okie did not scrimp on quality. You should be very satisfied. I know I am!

However the fender stickers cost me an add'l $6,299.00 Why you ask, because they wouldn't fit on my current bike, and I just couldn't let them go to waste :eek:

singletracker500

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 24, 1999
Re: DRN Gear

Originally posted by Strick

However the fender stickers cost me an add'l $6,299.00 Why you ask, because they wouldn't fit on my current bike, and I just couldn't let them go to waste :eek:

So...your wife bought that story huh!!:eek: Does she have a sister!!:cool:

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
I'm guessing they won't fit on my CZ's skinny little ol front fender. But, I'll bet I could fit two of 'em on the seat of my pants.

ScottYZ250

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 24, 1999
Thanks for the response fellas. I really could care less how long it takes for the stuff (not even sure what all I'm going to get) to get to me. I just want to know that no one has forgotten me.
I don't have nearly as much time to spend on this site as some seem to, so I never know if I've been forgotten or not. Considering how spodely I ride (always the slowest no matter who I'm riding with), I really should post more questions and try to learn just how bad I really am at this sport.

Thanks for the heads up!

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Re: Re: DRN Gear

Originally posted by singletracker500

So...your wife bought that story huh!!:eek: Does she have a sister!!:cool:

Why yes, she does. She is recently divorced :p (you know what that means), and good looking. She also loves the sound of a Hare Scramble start. Dead silence, and then the roar (a big tool time, UGH, UGH, UGH). Let me know if you need more info.:eek:

singletracker500

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 24, 1999
You're starting top scare me Strick!!:scream: I may be falling in love! Just one more question....does she ride a 500 cc two stroke?:eek: If she does, I'll be there next weekend.:p

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Okie-

Thought I would let you know I rec'd the hat today.

My happiness quickly turned to sorrow when I opened the electric bill and saw my first electric bill over $70.00. This months installment will be $165.00.

Seriously though the hat looks great and all you guys out there waiting will be impressed.

Top Bottom