NSD-GHoST

Nov 16, 2005
Hi all,

I have recently just started rideing, I have a KDX 200. I have spent the last couple days looking over forums and i have decided to join this forum, I can tell the admins have done a wonderfull job with the site.
Well like i said im new to rideing, but i have found its diffently something i want to do and do alot of, Im from Virginia small town called Coeburn, in Wise county, My name is Chad Jordan and im 31 years old.. I am looking foward to being apart of this community.. God speed and happy rideing to all.

:ride: :cool:

NSD-GHoST -out-

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
NSD-GHoST said:
i have decided to join this forum, I can tell the admins have done a wonderfull job with the site.

Thanks, we try!!

Welcome to the site :cool:

Thanks for setting up your User CP and updated information relating to your location. Grab a spot on the couch.

We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts. Check out the Damn Yankee Dirt Riders forum and the Southern Spodes for some folks in your area. You are kinda in the seam between two groups. Both groups are full of great guys that always seem be out riding somewhere. You just missed the annual fall ride at Paragon that was hosted by the DYDRers. There will likely be a ride gearing up in the spring for Paragon and perhaps Hatfield-McCoy. Be sure to watch the local chapter forums.

As you may already have found out, Canadian Daves JustKDX forum is full of great information for everybody from newbies to seasoned vets. Check out the Every Kdx Rider Should Read This! thread in Canadian Daves JustKDX forum. It will lead you to piles of information on the KDX. Our own FredT, dirtbiker extrodinair has authored a compendium of information relating to the venerable KDX. Be sure and check it out!

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom