weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
A couple of freinds and I are trying to form the framework for a riding oriented Vintage motorcycle & rider club....so far we have 3 Vintage Husqvarna & rider combinations and 2 vintage Can-Am rider & bike combinations. We plan to organize rides, co-ordinate at the vintage type events and basically try to enjoy the vintage stuff. Any other vintage oriented folks in New York State interested?

Dennis Meyers

~SPONSOR~
Nov 24, 2000
Yeah. I remember you mentioning this when we were riding at your place back in August. As a matter of fact I was going to email you about it. I began looking for an "affordable" bike that might qualify and I think I found one. It's a Jap bike, '79 Yamaha IT175, air cooled, drum brakes and no linkage suspension. I thought that might get me involved until I could find a vintage Maico or Husky, I loved those things when I was growing up! Let me know what's going on and if you need any help with anything. I really apperciate you making an effort to set this up.
Dennis

weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
We have been riding in the SNOW!!! this last couple of weeks. The ground has frozen so its "OK". You know where we are and I'll keep in touch and let you know whats going on and when.

Top Bottom