captbli

Nov 2, 2004
I am a 45 yr young computerphobe whos 16 yr old son rekindeled my love for dirt biken 4 yrs ago,since then thats what we do for entertainment.Ride mostly Hungry Valley in so cal Lots of sharp chop to blister my hands and tenderize my wrists. I have always been a motor head/grease monkey . I rode a 97 yz 250 first bike in 28 years Wow big change from a suzuki TC 90 with a gyt kit relearned to ride and taught my boy to ride now he rides the 97 yz and I treated myself to a new yz 250 03. Been surfing this Very Cool site for fork internal information.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. What kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc.

Check out the SoCal Wrecking Crew forum for opportunities to meet some fellow DRNers. I have seen posts before about Hungry Valley, so you might have already passed a few on the trails.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
captbli said:
big change from a suzuki TC 90 with a gyt kit QUOTE]

A gyt-kit! :yikes: DANG! You are old. :)

Welcome captbli.

Like Tony said, check out the So Wrecking Crew forum. We have a big group here in So Cal and there is something going on almost every weekend. Hungry Valley / Gorman is one of my favorite places.

You and your Son are most welcome to join us. :cool:

Ol'89r

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom