kdx200chick

Mar 27, 2004
Is anyone interested in heading out to Ocitillo Wells this weekend? We are planning on heading out early Sat. morning and camping out Sat. night near Hollmans campsite.

Petra

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
I would except there's a race this weekend at Lucerne Valley. I've never been to Ocotillo - maybe some other time ? I can either ride Saturday or Sunday next weekend ..

kdx200chick

Mar 27, 2004
I have to play hookie from the desert this weekend.... My bike isn't feeling so well right now... I just emailed a "doctor" and meanwhile I have to play nursemaid to it. LOL (okay, that's my lame attempt at humor ha ha!)
I am hoping for another chance in the next couple of weeks. I'll post again soon!

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Yeah - I saw your other post. Well next time definitely post in advance - I know many of us up here may not ride much down that way and we might be able to get a group ride going.

Good luck with your bike ..

mkellycole

Jan 2, 2005
Thinking of going this weekend. I have not been to Borego in 25 years. Any thing I should know? We are camping in a motorhome for the weekend. Which area is best? I used to camp at the Borego Springs campground and I know the area has changed a lot?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom