Where can I get in some trouble on my bike in Sin City?

jrichtergirl

May 14, 2006
Don't really want to get in trouble! Just what to know if anyone out there knows of any good spots to go riding at in Las Vegas with my son that other riders frequent? Anyone know of good trails up in Red Rock or out in Primm? I havent been riding long and mostly drive out to Cali to ride but would like to find more local spots. Anyone who can help it would be greatly appreciated. Also, any families, moms, out there who have kids who ride who would like to meet up? Always looking for people to ride with out here, especially other females.
We go out to Stoddard Wells a lot to and would like to find some people who go to Ocotillo Wells a lot to meet up with also. Never been to Ocotillo...looking for some cool people to ride with who can show me and my boy the ropes down there! :ride:

Rhein

Jul 17, 2006
jrichtergirl said:
Don't really want to get in trouble! Just what to know if anyone out there knows of any good spots to go riding at in Las Vegas with my son that other riders frequent? Anyone know of good trails up in Red Rock or out in Primm? I havent been riding long and mostly drive out to Cali to ride but would like to find more local spots. Anyone who can help it would be greatly appreciated. Also, any families, moms, out there who have kids who ride who would like to meet up? Always looking for people to ride with out here, especially other females.
We go out to Stoddard Wells a lot to and would like to find some people who go to Ocotillo Wells a lot to meet up with also. Never been to Ocotillo...looking for some cool people to ride with who can show me and my boy the ropes down there! :ride:

I know this is an older post but Apex is about the only place to ride around here!

Top Bottom