JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Im sure you guys have read about Officer Coleman losing his life over the last week. Just thought I would post this here.

We were by no means close but he and his family live just down the street and we spent sometime together with the kids playing out front. He was a great guy and I feel so bad for his wife and kids. I asked my wife to defer whatever she had planned for fathers day to the trust fund below.

Carlo and you other LE guys out there- Thanks and please be careful.

I copied this from another site

Memorial Services will take place on
Thursday, June 17, 2010.
Redlands Bowl
25 Grant Street
Redlands, CA
An outdoor reception is scheduled directly following the memorial service at the Abraham Lincoln Shrine located directly across the street from the Redlands Bowl.

A Trust Fund has been established for the Coleman Family with the CAHP Credit Union. Those wishing to make donations can send them to the San Bernardino CHP office or make them directly to the CAHP Credit Union.

CAHP Credit Union
402 West Arrow Highway, Suite 7
San Dimas, CA 91773
Account # 119677

The credit union has requested that checks be made payable to Jamie Coleman with "Tom Coleman Memorial Fund" written in the memo line.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Thanks Jeff.

This has been happening much too often lately. Thanks to Carlo I have gotten to know a few of these guys myself. All very good people.

RIP Officer Coleman.

Top Bottom