FlyinRyan

~SPONSOR~
Mar 19, 2001
I know some of the riders that attended the Roselawn, IN enduro where asking if a fund was setup for him and I found the below info on Jay Halls Website www.halls-cycles.com under the District 17 Hare Scramble info.

In Memory of a Randy Hatcher

Randy Hatcher, AMA#370642A, passed away in a tragic motorcycle accident at a District 17 Enduro
on 4-13-03. Doing what he loved best, motorcycle riding.

Randy was a competitive motorcycle rider, both dirt and street bikes, since high school.
He was a well liked colorful person who put the "Fun" in riding, and lets not forget the extremely
comical play by play of the day's events after every race.

Randy started racing with Variety Riders in Ottawa, IL and later joined Hill & Gully riders in 1995.
Randy raced Hare Scrambles /Enduros for over 10 years.

Randy will be sorely missed by his family, all who rode bikes with him and the people who knew him.

Randy, a dedicated family man, leaves behind his wife Pam and 2 children Kiefer & Dylan (8-12).
One of which has Augsbergers syndrome. Self-employed for over 15 years offering electrical appliances
repair services, he worked hard and long hours to help support his family and save money so both his
kids could attend college.

Due to this sudden accident, Randy was not able to complete his dream of having his children
education funds complete. Please help us complete Randy's dream by making a contribution towards
his children education fund.

Donations can be sent to:

RANDY HATCHER MEMORIAL FUND
CASTLE BANK
505 W. ROUTE 34
PLANO, IL 60545

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Ryan - Thanks for posting this information.

I knew Randy back when I was a member of Hill & Gully. He always told the wildest stories about the freaky stuff he'd seen while arrowing Naked City. Unfortunately his stories were much too graphic to post here. He was one of the few guys that never took stuff too serious, because it's about having fun. However he was dependable and hard-working when it came to putting on a race. Godspeed Randy and keep those trails marked in heaven!

Top Bottom