Oct 10, 2000
Well guys looks like I'm moving to Nothern Ohio in a couple weeks.

I'm going to be training with Fred Andrews to get ready for the upcoming GNCC series.

LOL.............just kiddin................I've got a real good job offer and i'm gonna take it. I really hate leaving............I'm tore up about it but its the best thing for the family. I enjoyed meeting you guys and will ride with you all soon.

Take care, and I'll still come around this forum to check on ya time to time.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Say it aint so, Tim!

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Dang Tim, you're running off and leaving us?  Ohio isn't that far.  Maybe we can squeeze in a ride from time to time.  You are going to Dirtweek this year, aren't you?  Is the new job still going to be with aggregates?

Are you going to run GNCC this year?  You going Pro?

That was alot of questions.:confused:

Oct 10, 2000
The new job would be in aggregates still, but hold on...............the company that I work for has made a counter offer so that makes the decision even harder.

I think I'm doing the GNCC's this year but will miss Florida, just too dang far. I'm planning on running 4stkA with the little 250.

Are you going do a little racing this year CAL? I know you got what it takes.

Hogwylde

Aug 1, 2001
Originally posted by wheelie4strokeB
the company that I work for has made a counter offer so that makes the decision even harder.

Know what you're going through Tim. Had the same thing happen to me a couple weeks ago. I decided to stay.....hope you do to!

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Are you going do a little racing this year CAL?

Not unless they start racing on Saturdays.

I know you got what it takes.

You must be talking about my fast bike, cause I know you're not talking about my spodely ability.

Hope your company makes a good enough offer to keep you around!

Top Bottom