dko36

Jan 14, 2002
A group of 8 of us are meeting at the Crystal in Wellsville for breakfast @ 9:00 tomorrow. If anyone knows Wellsville and wants to meet us, that would be great. Otherwise we'll have to wander around and hope we find that powerline hill! It looks huge!

jared_290

Nov 15, 2001
I'd love to meet up with you guys but I work this weekend. you should be able to find the hill. just ask somone how to get to the powerline. Even if you don't there are many many more hills just as big like this .
P0000304.JPG
and even bigger. here is another pic
165-wellsville.jpg
and another
wville4.jpg
I just found this site http://www.jimster.dns2go.com/PhotoGallery/2001-07-29.htm it has a good selection of wellsville pics

Last edited:

Hucker

~SPONSOR~
Sep 15, 2000
Man that place is diffenetly worth a roadtrip. Hillclimbs are the best!! Where abouts in Ohio is that place? Gimme a major city so I can map it from say, Buffalo NY....

JimmyD2

~SPONSOR~
Nov 10, 2000
SPD, I believe Hucker was talking about WellsVILLE not WellsTON. Opposite ends of the state. Of course you knew that already! ;)

Although not a big town, Wellsville is fairly close to Steubenville, OH.

ROCK ON! :aj: <<----- I love that thing...

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
doesn't stuebenville have the dirtiest air in the midwest :think

SPD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 20, 2001
I was over ther sat. Went to Beaver Creek cycle sales. Was'nt to bad. It took about 31/2 hr drive. That was going 16 to 36 to 250 to 22 to 7. Senic drive.

dko36

Jan 14, 2002
I went riding at Wellsville Saturday. It was great! The greasy mud made all the hills even more fun! Big, fun hills!:aj:

I thought it would be larger, though. I'm pretty sure we covered most of the area bordered by the river, rr tracks, houses & private land (where they are logging).

I've heard they start enduros out of there. Are there other riding areas around there? The terrain is awsome!

Top Bottom